Monday 4 April 2011

Who is A.J? Take a look!

My name is Antonio Joaquín, alias 'A.J.', I'm 22 years old (I should prefer 'years young'), I'm from Villarrica, South Chile, and I'm in my fifth year of Psychology. I wonder I'm doing the practice next year. Meanwhile, I'm getting on with my thesis.



I want to work in education’s area. I like music and arts, specially classic hard rock and heavy metal. Actually, I have a rock band called Trueno Austral. Oh! And I love Chile and all its geography.



The objective that I follow at this blogging experience is to share points of view with teacher and classmates while we learn together a foreign language's skills.

6 comments:

  1. Trueno austral sounds intersting!Do you have a song in the web for listen? Can you upload in your blog?


    Bye! good luck in all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is AJ?! wow, what a nice title!
    I liked your post, I can see you as a educational psychologist :D
    So, good luck with your band and your thesis!!
    See you at taca-taca haha, we have to dance again

    PS: (this is for the previous entrance) I love trainspotting too!! excelent movie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn´t know you were born in Villarrica, is a beautiful place, I was on my holidays and I hope to go in January 2012.

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to invite us, I really want to hear you playing!!!
    See you at monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I like educational psychology too, I hope you do a very good thesis!

    Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete